Deliciously simple raw chocolate
Making delicious healthy raw chocolate couldn’t be easier! You can experiment with adding essential oils (orange and mint are our favourites) or cayenne pepper for a spicy touch.
All you need is:
- 1/2 cup organic virgin coconut oil
- 3-4 tablespoons of raw cacao powder (carob powder is a caffeine free alternative suitable for kids)
- 1-2 tablespoons of raw, organic honey or stevia to sweeten
Here’s what to do:
- Melt it all together over a LOW heat (keep under 40deg C) until thoroughly combined.
- Taste, adjust to your liking and pour into moulds to set.
- Enjoy with friends and family 🙂
Along with his wife Kira, Clinton, or CJ, runs Perth Raw Foodies a strong and passionate community with the mission to educate, inspire and support. Find out more at perthrawfoodies.com.au.